Sports Surfacing Partner
Great Sports Infra (GSI)
Great Sports Infra (GSI) is South Asia’s leading provider of turnkey solutions for Sports Infrastructure since 2004. The company began its journey with the vision to introduce innovative sports infrastructure in India. The best of the products combined with flawless project execution makes GSI the leading sports infrastructure company in India and across South Asia. GSI was the first company to introduce the next-generation FieldTurf Artificial grass in India and has many landmark projects to its credit. With over 12 years of experience, GSI has installed more than 90 Lakh Sft of sports surfaces on a turnkey basis.
The range of products is fully equipped to make international level play-fields for amateurs to professionals.
- Artificial grass for various sports and landscaping from FieldTurf, USA is an ideal alternative for natural grass. It is virtually maintenance free, lasts over 12-15 years.
- Interlocking modular sports flooring from SnapSports, USA is portable and can be installed both Indoors and Outdoors. It is FIBA and ITF approved, lasts over 20 years and is suitable for almost all Sports played on courts.
- IAAF and also Amateur standard Synthetic athletic & Jogging tracks; made from environment-friendly materials from Porplastic, Germany.
- A complete range of Vinyl and Wooden surfaces for indoor sports from Tarkett Sports, USA.
- Next generation sub-surface turf conditioning & vacuum powered drainage technology from SubAir, USA, suitable for all grass based sports fields and Golf courses.
- Turf protection tiles for natural and artificial grass as well as athletic tracks from Terraplas, USA, which allows a stadium to be safely used for conducting non-sports events.
- Modular galleries from Alcor, France that provide a superior and inexpensive alternative to conventional concrete stadiums seating.
- Air/Steel Structured Domes from Duol, Slovenia, a perfect replacement for steel and concrete indoor stadiums and which cost less than half and take less than a quarter the time to construct and commission.
GSI has executed some of the most prestigious projects for high profile clientele including Salt Lake Stadium, 35th National Games, Kerala, AFMC, IIT Madras, The International School of Bangalore, Manipal University, Indian Armed Forces, SAMA Sports Complex, World Military Games, Govt. of Maldives, Govt. of Mauritius, etc.