With the intent to build a bright future for the sports fraternity and fitness enthusiasts in India, the Times of India is proud to present the first edition of the Global Sports Business Show, scheduled from the21st to 23rd of December at the Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai.The Global Sports Business Show is a platform which will bring together top corporates, leading stakeholders, policy makers, international sports brands, leagues, sports management companies and everybody who is a part of the sports business value chain, under one roof to help India realize the dream of becoming a truly international sporting nation with world class infrastructure. This initiative will accentuate the government’s vision to create a sustainable sporting eco system in India through infrastructure development, attracting investments in the sports sector and overseas marketing of India as an international Sports destination and development of various sportswhich have been demanding attention for a long time.
Alongside a diverse array of activities, exhibitors and conferences,we have positioned specialized workshops, which areintensive tocoaches, trainers and fitness consultants, so as to attain crucial inputs on the latest trends and global best practices from renowned sporting bodies, and induce the culture of Sports Excellence, amongst the aspiring youth of the nation.
The workshop is designed to turn participants into top-notch facilitators. The Instructors will guide the participants through exercises and skills development methodologies, which in turn, will helpperfect their own coaching techniques.
- Football – hosted by BhaichungBhutia Football Schools
- Boxing – hosted by Mary Kom Foundation
- Health and Fitness – hosted by Superhuman Gym
What’s instore for you?
- Best practices from leading sports academies
- In depth understanding on coaching methodologies
- Focused sessions on fitness programs – diet and nutritional guidance
- Insights on mental and physical development of athletes
- Efficiently identify potential, motivate and nurture talent
- Get to know about the latest equipment and training plans
- Understand the tactical and social aspects of a good game play